- Handle cash and credit sales, and close out till at the end of the day
- Process, price and shelve incoming products
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of the store
- Evaluate existing Thrift Store layout, suggest & implement improvements
- Maintain shelf organization & stocking
- Run the till, make sales, answer customers' questions, channel customer complaints to proper avenues
- Effectively communicate store policies to customers
- Provide a safe and welcoming retail environment to customers of all abilities/experience
- Maintain current knowledge of market prices for store items, and work to ensure pricing consistency amongst all staff & volunteers
- Assist in the development of Thrift Store policies and procedures
- Assist in the training of store staff and volunteers
- Attend and actively participate in Thrift Store Working Group meetings
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be college level.